[SGVLUG] LOPSLA meetup tonight in Burbank:Bob Reselman's "What Do We Do When Everything is Automated"

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Tue Aug 15 15:18:28 PDT 2017

Hi all,
Promoting this since it might be of interest to some of you.  It is related to this articlehttps://devops.com/what-do-we-do-everything-automated/

I would go if I weren't busy with work.

Lan

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Aleksey Tsalolikhin <meetup-group-lopsala-announce at meetup.com>
 To: meetup-group-lopsala-announce at meetup.com
 Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 6:25 AM
 Subject: [meetup-group-lopsala] Tonight!! Bob Reselman's "What Do We Do When Everything is Automated"

Dear LOPSA LA,Please help promote our meeting -- post, re-tweet, invite your friends:Tonight!!  @reselbob's "What Do We Do When Everything is Automated" @lopsa meetup at @codingdojo Burbank https://www.meetup.com/lopsala/events/242091797/I look forward to seeing those of you attending in person -- the rest, please do help us get the word out.

Scott Francis wrote:I heard an earlier version of this talk a few months ago, and it led to the single longest, most involved after-presentation discussion I've ever seen at a user group meeting. This is a thoughtful, broad assessment that takes the long view - something that's uncommon in tech meetups, and will definitely be the thing you're still thinking about a month later.Thanks,
Aleksey