[SGVLUG] OT: astronomy events

Cheryl Johnson jcheryl763 at dslextreme.com
Wed Sep 28 15:19:38 PDT 2016

Also this weekend:
THIS WEEKEND:
THESE 2 EVENTS OCTOBER 1 !!!
Community Open House
By Southern California Public Radio (other events)
Saturday, October 1 2016 11:00 AM — 4:00 PM

ABOUT
Join us for KPCC’s Community Open House!  Take photos with your favorite
public radio hosts and reporters (Larry Mantle! Alex Cohen! A Martinez!),
meet and mingle with fellow KPCC fans, enjoy food and drinks on us, enter to
win giveaways, tour the broadcast studios, and much more.

And Pasadena Humane Society will be here to fulfill all of your cute, furry,
animal needs!

We LOVE meeting KPCC members and listeners. This is our chance to get to
know you, say thank you, and show you a great time! Stop by for a quick
visit, or stay for the day - we’ve got activities lined up for the entire
family.

See you there!

KPCC's Mohn Broadcast Center/Crawford Family Forum
474 South Raymond Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105

TWO DAYS:
Many quality exhibitors will participate in The Pasadena Antiquarian Book,
Print, Photo and Paper Fair, for two days only at the Pasadena Convention
Center's Exhibit Hall B.

Exhibitors will display and offer for sale a wide variety of Antiquarian
rare and modern first edition books, prints, posters, vintage photographs,
autographs, fine graphics, maps, manuscripts and many unique pieces of
ephemera. The seasoned enthusiast, beginning collector or someone just
browsing should not miss this extraordinary opportunity to experience so
many fine collections all in one location.

The Pasadena Antiquarian Book, Print, Photo & Paper Fair, Saturday 10 am to
6 pm and Sunday 11 am to 4 pm General Admission $8. Senior Citizens (62+
years) $5.00. Children under 12 free. Free Return Privileges. The Pasadena
Convention Center, 300 East Green Street, Pasadena, CA. Ample parking is
available. The Pasadena Convention Center's telephone number for general
Information is (626) 793-2122.