[SGVLUG] Static HTML Photo Gallery suggestions?

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Sun Sep 11 17:18:55 PDT 2016

So far I've tried sigal and llgal.  sigal is SO CLOSE to what I want,
but it can't seem to handle EXIF rotations, so all my portrait images
do not get rotated unless I scale the resolution.  It also uses
Javascript.

llgal is kinda primitive in comparison, does fully static HTML
(non-Javascript) output, but also doesn't handle EXIF rotation
correctly, only handles image scaling to fixed resolutions, and is
sparsely maintained.

I may just revert to Google Drive at this point.

-braddock