[SGVLUG] Static HTML Photo Gallery suggestions?

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Sun Sep 11 12:33:43 PDT 2016

I want a simple photograph processor which generates a static HTML
gallery from a directory of photos that I can view locally in a
browser or push to a web server.  It should allow descriptions of the
photos and a gallery title and a few themes to choose from.

I see a number of these, but most of them use javascript.  I suppose I
could live with that but I want these galleries to be viewable 20
years from now so would prefer a strict HTML only solution.

Any suggestions, with or without javascript?

Thanks,
Braddock