[SGVLUG] [ANN] Juju Charmers Summit - Sept 12-14th

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Sep 9 15:10:25 PDT 2016

Lan suggested I post notice of this even held at the Sheraton here in
Pasadena on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday - free, lots to learn about
server orchestration, and they're even raffling off a System76 laptop -
from the event site:

The Juju Charmer Summit is a special, free, three day event being hosted
in Pasadena, California, USA at the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel. Enjoy three
days of Juju sessions focused around OpenStack, NFV, Big Data,
Benchmarking, and Container technologies like Kubernetes and Mesos.

- Three full days of charm training, talks, and workshops

- Dedicated pair programming time with people from our charmers team to
get your charms started, or finished, and into the charm store
Learn about the latest charm design techniques and tooling, as well as
upcoming features in Juju itself

- Dedicated free-flow, hands-on sessions to allow attendees to drive
discussions/tutorials where they feel they need the most help

http://summit.juju.solutions/

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems