[SGVLUG] timediff - c++ version - command line program

mrflash818 at geophile.net mrflash818 at geophile.net
Fri Sep 9 00:58:31 PDT 2016

During the after-party, there was a small interest in using timediff, a
command-line program
for calculating the number of dates between two yyyy-mm-dd dates, that
includes Leap Year/Gregorian Calendar as part of its internal algorithm.

For the few folks that I talked about it to, the program I wrote is GPL,
and the source code is at:

http://mrflash818.geophile.net/software/timediff/

You will need to have the c++ boost libraries installed, to compile it.

robert at pip2:~/projects/cplusplus/timediff$ ./timediff 2000-01-01 2016-09-09
6096

Robert
mrflash818