[SGVLUG] Current Raspberry Pi info

Dustin Laurence dllaurence at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 3 18:38:24 PDT 2016

I know that a while back some of you were doing a group Pi buy, so maybe
someone knows some answers for this question:

I'm thinking I need a Pi as an energy-efficient little server; it seems
one should be more than enough computer to run squid and dnsmasq.  I'd
be tempted to make it the gateway as well, but I don't see any native
dual-headed Pi's.  I'm sure this has been done before--is the standard
solution to use a USB ethernet adapter, to find a third-party add-on
board, or to not use a Pi for a gateway?

Dustin