[SGVLUG] Looking for talented Linux and Network engineers

Rae Yip rae.yip at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 22:27:00 PDT 2016

Hello SGVLUG Folks,

I know it's been a while since I've attended a meeting, but most of the
old-timers have met me and we still bump to each other at SCaLE.

I'm writing because I need your help. Sony Gaikai is a growing company and
we need good people. Could you please put the word out that we're hiring?

Here are few of the positions that are open:

Service Reliability Engineer (SRE):
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/cap/view/122296686

Network Automation Lead Engineer or Manager:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/cap/view/177341029

Network Operations and Deployment Lead / Manager:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/cap/view/189322962

If you're curious about what an SRE does, you can check out my talk at
SCaLE from two years ago:

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/13x/presentations/how-build-better-sre

-Rae.