[SGVLUG] Linux Pros Needed at Raytheon - Cleared Talent Open House in El Segundo Tuesday November 15 th

Brent J Rogers Brent.J.Rogers at raytheon.com
Tue Nov 8 08:32:52 PST 2016

Anyone Looking at New Job Opportunities,
Sorry for any confusion. We do not presently have a hiring freeze at
Raytheon. We presently have close to 300 job openings in El Segundo at this
time.

We are looking for strong cleared developers with expertise in one or more
of the following: C++, Java, Embedded, Linux, Cyber, Anti-Tamper, radar,
algorithm development, modeling and simulation.

We also looking for cleared Systems Administrators with security
experience.

Please come out if you are looking for a new career.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Brent