[SGVLUG] InfoSec Syndicate and LUG tonight

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu May 12 09:51:13 PDT 2016

Hi all,

One of our members, Ray, has been running a security group meetup called InfoSec Syndicate for a while now.  The next meetup is on Wednesday, May 25th @ 8pm at Peet's Coffee on Lake.

The basic description: "group discussions related to security, social affairs and diy practices every last Wednesday of the month"

I'll let Ray describe it in more detail at tonight's LUG meeting and let y'all decide whether InfoSec Syndicate should become a part of our SGVTech meetup collective.

Reminder: We are meeting at Du-Par's Restaurant around 7pm, with announcements or presentations around 7:45 or 8pm.  And while I listed some topics on the Meetup notice, it's really open mic night.  Speak if you feel like it.

http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/229463153/

I assume Ubuntu Hour is still meeting at Peet's Coffee at 6pm.  I might actually have time to attend, for once.

http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/230338150/

Lan