[SGVLUG] Tech Symposium at Cal Poly Pomona this Saturday 5/7

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu May 5 16:54:42 PDT 2016

Hi all,

The SWIFT club at Cal Poly Pomona has organized their annual Tech Symposium for this Saturday from 9am to 5:30 pm, or 7pm, if you stay for dinner.  You can get free admission, or you can buy a donation ticket.  Information and schedule at the website below.  Our friend Bobby M. is giving a talk at 2:30pm if you want to come and heckle--I mean, cheer him on.

https://techsymposium.calpolyswift.org/

As an aside, the Cal Poly Pomona Farm Store is also holding their annual Tractor and Car Show and Strawberry Festival this same Saturday, so you can also go strawberry and vegetable picking and enjoy looking at all the old tractors and farm equipment.

https://www.cpp.edu/~farmstore/events.shtml

Lan