[SGVLUG] Student Hackathon advice

Junaid A. junaidjan at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 12:31:15 PDT 2016

Thanks Michael.

They are all local. Some will use WiFi but I am recommending most of them to use wired connections. The total bandwidth at the location is a dedicated 10 Mbps .

Is there a good discussion board or website that can serve as a guide for a student group like this to have a successful first Hackathon? I told them about the SGVLUG and Scale etc. however, only a few students attended SCALE this year.

Any input would be useful since I will be the only onsite technical support.

Junaid