[SGVLUG] Complete Tangent From: Linux laptops (with Peripherals)

nopbin at gmail.com nopbin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:36:58 PST 2016

If you are considering the Dell Precision 3510, you might want to consider
the Dell Precision 5510 (
http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/precision-m5510-workstation/pd?oc=xctop551015us
).

I recently had a sour experience trying to order from Dell in which I was
treated quite poorly.  I am inclined to choose another vendor but I their
offering seems to fit my needs most closely at the moment.  I am torn.