[SGVLUG] Free: Turtle Beach PX-22 headset and RC Car Battery Fast Charger

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Mon Jul 4 16:13:07 PDT 2016

Free: Used Turtle Beach PX-22 headset and microphone.

There MAY be an intermittent issue with the microphone - I had it go
drop out on me twice while talking (since I use it for work I couldn't
take that chance and ordered a new one before confirming the problem).

Free: Never used (but old) RC Cat Battery Pack AC/DC Fast Charger from
Radioshack charges nickel Cadmium and Nickel-Metal Hydride.
Radioshack stock number 23-424

You just need to pick it up from my home in South Pasadena.

-braddock