[SGVLUG] DNSSEC Talk at SCaLE 14x

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:01:59 PST 2016

Hi Carlos,
Great job!  You accomplished your goal of educating us about DNS and explaining why we should care about  DNSSEC.  I really like your slide deck.  It will be a great resource.

The video is online here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99NLF2cfLvo
My understanding is that the videos from Saturday and Sunday were automatically split up and labelled by talk, with the speaker and abstract in the description.  I am not sure about the state of the Thursday and Friday video streams.

Lan
PS Thank you Michael Proctor-Smith for getting that to work before Saturday.  It makes it a lot easier to find the talks I missed.