[SGVLUG] Come to SCaLE on Saturday!

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Sat Jan 23 02:07:36 PST 2016

Hi all

If you are at SCaLE, remember to recruit more speakers.

Come by our SGVLUG/SGVHAK booth.   We have badge ribbons!  The first step to acquiring one is just to ask.

If you are the gregarious sort, step behind the table and tell people about our group and our events.

There are cool projects on display from SGVHAK members.

We have our fundraising  raffle, as usual with tickets at $1 each.  If you might recall from the 20th anniversary party, buying a strip of tickets greatly increases your chance of winning.  The money goes towards club expenses like domain names, mailing list hosting, Meetup fees, promo items, and dinner for our guest speaker.  Yes,  we can now afford to treat our guest speakers to a meal.

Stop by  OpenX, just opposite our booth and say hi.  They hosted our 20th anniversary party and will be hosting more SGVLUG meetings this year.

Hackaday is sponsoring tonight's game night, which sounds like it'll be even bigger and better than last year. There is the new SCaLE museum and Hackaday is doing their monthly show and tell. They also have a booth, so stop on by.

Lan