[SGVLUG] Birds of a Feather at SCALE: AWS

Eric Hammond eric at alestic.com
Sat Jan 16 17:10:35 PST 2016

On 01/15/2016 01:57 PM, Lan Dang via SGVLUG wrote:
> If you are organizing a BoF session, feel free to advertise it to the
> lists.  Apparently, BoF's are not restricted to FLOSS topics.  They have

I don't even remember applying for a BoF this year, but have been
informed that this has been scheduled:

  BoF session: AWS (Amazon Web Services)
  7:00pm on Saturday Jan 23
  Room 106 at the Pasadena Convention Center

I guess if you run one enough years in a row, they automatically renew it.

Historically, we simply pull chairs into a large circle and chat about
AWS with whoever shows up.

It tends to be a good mix of folks, from experts with cool stories about
amazing things they are doing with AWS to people who are still trying to
understand what "cloud" is.

All are welcome.

--
Eric Hammond