[SGVLUG] PHP question

Sean O'Donnell sean at seanodonnell.com
Mon Feb 22 14:27:05 PST 2016

On 02/03/2016 09:48 AM, DYN: Jim Workman wrote:
> Stephen, this is an inclusive and supportive group; never arrogant and elitist.

Just like PHP, there are always exceptions. ;-P

The term 'piles' comes to mind here.

> Better to pretend you had a more rewarding and socially respectable career, like illegal dog fighting or bilking little old ladies out of their pensions.

Isn't that what Russian programmers do in their spare time?

>> ....but I was trying to make a web page for a group
> Please let this be an addition to an existing PHP website, as it sounds.

>   Making a new website in PHP without the excuse that you already know PHP better than a good language makes baby Jesus cry.

That's sounds like a MEAN project...

Let's not discuss politics, religion, or other misguided belief systems,
such as the inferiority/superiority of $? scripting language. That's
like saying "my religion is better than your religion", and we all know
how evangelic extremism is bad for our society. ;-p