[SGVLUG] PHP question

ListReg listreg_sr at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 3 14:16:14 PST 2016

Dustin,

Apparently you misread what I said. The ONLY time I have touched PHP is doing this one page, and NO OTHER! Go back and READ what was wrote, "I'm not a proficient programmer in PHP". You've made an assumption and 'assumed' a conclusion, and we all know assumptions make an A.O.O.U.A.M. Over my active time in the programming world, I've learned over 16 programming languages, BUT, being retired for many years and away from it all one gets really rusty on all that stuff. That's why you go buy books.

I know your a smart relatively young guy Dustin, and I'm amazed that you would make such comments.

Now then, do you know PHP or you just mouthing off??

Stephen

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential, privileged information. If you are not the