[SGVLUG] Recommendations for > 100 MBbs routers

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:12:45 PDT 2016

So how much is a used Cisco pro router or a new linksys router?  I really don't need to know how to configure a cisco router.  I've never heard of Ubiquiti.  The Netgear's look pretty cool but a bit too expensive.

I have been looking at the TP-Link AC1900 Archer C9 which is available on amazon for $120 but someone told me about the UTT AC750GW that supports IPSec/PPTP VPN, detachable antennas and multiple WAN ports which sounds very interesting as it can do link aggregation or you can configure it to send outbound traffic to different ISPs based on destination or source IP.

http://www.uttglobal.com