[SGVLUG] SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ on Saturday, August 20th

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Mon Aug 15 23:15:45 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Reminder:

The SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ will be Saturday, August 20th, 4pm to 10pm at my house in San Gabriel.  Please RSVP by Thursday, August 18th, so I have time to deal with logistics.

Details on my RSVP form, which automagically updates with RSVP count and what people are bringing.  My address and contact info are on the confirmation page.  Additionally, I will send out an email the night before the BBQ with a reminder and my contact info.
https://goo.gl/forms/sDJZPbZUTPcyQ7bA3

Lan