[SGVLUG] Dropbox link (Resend from yesterday with link to Dropbox)

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:20:41 PDT 2016

I don't recall if there was a subsequent order but looking at old email's, I got my Pi back around Aug 2012 when Matthew C did the order and it says specifically that they were model B's.  I don't see if we got 256MB or 512MB at that time.

How much RAM does Asterisk need?

I still have my Linksys SPA-3102 which provides basic FXO/FXS ports and it would be good to get asterisk running at home again.  The computer I was running it on died and I never got around to reinstalling asterisk so if I could get it running on the raspberry pi that i got for my weather station and never finished that would be good.

Claude