[SGVLUG] DHCP Errrors Instead of a Login?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed Apr 20 06:10:48 PDT 2016

Hi John-and-Nopbin: As far as wanting a sighted person, who really understands
this, that would be a `wonderful idea. This system was built for me in December
2010, but much has changed, including larger drives-and-an LVM. Both of you may
remember, beginning in early March I began having trouble running other devices
while my Linux machine is connected to a Uverse Gateway. I did receive valuable
suggestions from this list. As far as port67, I was trying to drop dhcp.
Everything else in the Gateway is working.
In booting, at a 2nd kernel beeeeep it provides 3 kernel choices, but with an
escape, it gave alot more time to pick from that list. But I thought there was a
way of selecting 1by1 which items will boot?
And lastly, as a concept, I would really like to consider a concept where I
would contract with some1 who would help maintain this system, as well as write
helpful programs. Thanks so much in advance
Hart
Sherman Oaks