[SGVLUG] Meeting recap 4/14: Webification + May/June meetingannouncement

Cheryl Johnson jcheryl763 at dslextreme.com
Fri Apr 15 13:17:37 PDT 2016

Thankyou, Lan for all the work you do. Thank you for the marvelous recap
which gives me a flavor of what I missed, without the stress of my brain
exploding while I tried to understand someone on the subject. It was just
way beyond me, but would have been juicy to lots of my tech friends. I am
glad you had a good turnout. I was curious, even though I could tell I would
not understand the lecture, I hate missing out. You satisfied my curiosity.
Thanks so much, see you soon,
Cheri