[SGVLUG] Please RSVP for 4/14 SGVLUG meeting "Webification(w10n) and NASA data collections"

Cheryl Johnson jcheryl763 at dslextreme.com
Tue Apr 12 16:47:34 PDT 2016

Topic is a little too smart for my brain. You may have noticed a slight smoke trail last meeting coming from my brain and out my ears. I did, however, follow everything and understand it enough that I thought I saw mistakes in what they were doing [no reason for me to know that].
The subject of this lecture, I just cannot even tell what it is, so following it will cause a messy explosion the janitors at OpenX don't want to see. Quiet, private, implosions won't keep me away, though. So, hopefully, see you next month.

Besides, I'm still exhausted from Sunday at the Renaissance fair --which opened this week at the corner of the 605 and 210 frwys- at Santa Fe dam. Lots of money and walking, extremely beautiful park, horrible rutted and rocky road to exit on-the car was crawling-
Oh, and that cool cloak that was no bother when I was 20 was a big mistake, about 20 lbs. slung over my shoulder like a dead body the whole day, because it was cool when I got out of the car, but walking makes you hot, and by the time I got to the front gate I knew it was a BIG mistake, but I was already too exhausted to walk back to the car, even though I got the closest non handicap, non $30. valet spot in the lot.
Love you,
Cheri