[SGVLUG] Help Wanted to Teach Kids Technology

juanslayton at charter.net juanslayton at charter.net
Thu Apr 7 05:58:10 PDT 2016

Carlos,
 Thanks for the heads up. I'll likely go down and check it up. Don't
know if my work would fit their program, but it might be of use. If
you have time, ask them to look at my web site at
http://www.desk-net.net/index.html

Whittier is a familiar area to us, as wife Nancy taught at Whittier
High School for many years.

Juan