[SGVLUG] Matt, can we get an abstract? (Was Re: Speaker for October 8th?

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:06:02 PDT 2015

Hi Matt

Sounds like people are all for this.  (In addition to Joel's email, there was agreement on the #sgvlug IRC channel on Freenode).

Could you give us a title, abstract, and bio, so we can populate the Meetup event page and the website?
These LUG meeting are always just around the corner, and we're always a little late in publicizing them.

Thanks,
Lan