[SGVLUG] OT: SpaceFest 2015 this weekend at California Science Center

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Oct 29 16:39:03 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Space Fest 2015 is this Friday through Sunday at the California Science Center.
I think of it as a mobile version of the JPL Open House, but involving other NASA centers, as well.

Plus, the California Science Center is featuring a preview of the new Ranger exhibit, which apparently involved a lot of volunteer hours to piece together a Ranger spacecraft from 15 crates of spare parts.

https://californiasciencecenter.org/headlines/space-fest-2015

I'm tentatively planning on going on Sunday and may be open to carpooling depending on how many slots are open in my car.

Lan