[SGVLUG] 20th anniversary party & RSVP link

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Oct 9 00:12:19 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Please pass the word around.

The SGVLUG 20th Anniversary party is open to the entire Southern California Linux Community, or to anyone who happens to be in the area.   We're particularly interested in having former and current LUG members attend, and we'd love to see members from other Linux user groups.

INFO:

The SGVLUG 20th Anniversary party on Saturday, November 14, 2015 from 4pm to 10pm. It is a free event.

OpenX Technologies (openx.com) is graciously providing the venue and some of the food and drink.

The party is currently being planned.  We will be updating the website over the next few weeks.

http://sgvlug.org

We ask people to RSVP SVP via EventBrite, so we know how many people are coming.  Additionally, EventBrite will provide us with a way to communicate with you, should there be any changes to our event.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sgvlug-20th-anniversary-party-tickets-18956875525

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION:

We want to have a table for our members to show and tell.  If you've spoken about a project at LUG, or if there is a LUG community project that you've worked on, please speak up.  I have already asked Braddock (Internet in a Box) and John Slayton (Desknet).

I was hoping we could put together a set of slides for each project, which we can auto-play, like we did at our SCALE booth.

Lan