[SGVLUG] Topic for December LUG

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Mon Nov 30 23:18:21 PST 2015

Hi all,

The next SGVLUG meeting is on Dec 10th.  AFAIK, we do not have a speaker lined up.   I did make sure we have a reservation at Du-Par's.

Does anyone want to step up to give a long or short talk on anything open source or Linux-related?  (Incidentally, Dec 7-13 is Computer Science Education week and Hour of Code, if that inspires anyone.)

Do we need to go over LUG business?  We had a pretty cool anniversary party.  We had sponsors.  We signed up for the O'Reilly UG program.  We raised money. We're going to have a booth at SCALE.

Or we could just talk SCALE, which is about 52 days away.

If I don't hear anything by Friday, it's going to be billed as an open mic night.

Thanks,

Lan

PS If anyone feels like volunteering for the SCALE A/V team, please contact me.  We are ramping up our activities to prepare the hardware, software, and documentation for the show.

PPS I've lined up speakers for Jan thru March.  Please help find more speakers.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ArNpQvqFQRgeoCx3TVN6yiF-3Qg2nLvyKEQeqj1UrOY/edit?usp=sharing