[SGVLUG] Call For Papers for Percona Live Conference in Santa Clara April 2016

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Tue Nov 17 12:27:28 PST 2015

I was asked to pass this along:

"Do you have a MySQL, NoSQL or Data in the Cloud use case to share, a
skill to teach, or a big idea to share? We invite you to submit your
speaking proposal for either breakout or tutorial sessions. This is your
chance to put your ideas, case studies, best practices, and technical
knowledge in front of an intelligent, engaged audience of MySQL, NoSQL
and Data in the Cloud open source technology users. If selected as a
speaker by our Conference Committee, you will receive a complimentary
full conference pass. The deadline to submit is November 29th, 2015."

https://www.percona.com/live/data-performance-conference-2016/cfp-submission-guidelines