[SGVLUG] Drupal 8 Release Party

Christefano christo at drupal.la
Tue Nov 10 12:07:03 PST 2015

Hi SGVLUG!

A group of us are celebrating the release of Drupal 8 on November 19th and we’d love to invite all you wonderful SGVLUG and SGV Drupal members. Here’s the info for Drupal 8 Release Party: Los Angeles:

https://groups.drupal.org/node/488398
http://www.meetup.com/greater-los-angeles-drupal/events/226585197/

We’ll be meeting at LAX Coworking (a couple blocks from the LAX airport). In addition to this being a networking event for the entire Drupal community, we’ll have a brief demo by Fastly’s cofounder, Rogier "Doc" Mulhuijzen, on how to integrate both Drupal 8 and Drupal 8 with their real-time CDN.

 ~ Christefano