[SGVLUG] Tech Symposium (free) at Cal Poly Pomona this Sat 9am-a

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri May 15 11:41:33 PDT 2015

Hi all,

If you're interested, there a student-run Tech Symposium at Cal Poly Pomona this Saturday from 9:30am to 4:45pm.  There are 2-3 tracks.  It is organized by the SWIFT club out of the CIS department.

More info and registration linke here.  It is via EventBrite and it's free.
https://techsymposium.calpolyswift.org/

The schedule is here.  I don't know how up-to-date it is.
http://techsymposium2015.shdlr.com/grid

The morning seems to be dedicated to RedHat -- OpenShift and Docker.
In the afternoon, our OpenX host Bobby and his colleage are doing a presentation on automation and operations.  At the same time, there will be talks on "The Most Powerful Kernel You've Never Heard of" and "Python Magic."

Lan