[SGVLUG] Free Insync Google Drive Syncing Software for next 20 hours or so

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Thu May 14 00:23:41 PDT 2015

Has anyone got this running?  I have tried it on a number of computers and
get the message:

http://yum.insynchq.com/fedora/%24releasever/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno
14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden"

I tried hard coding the OS 'centos', 'redhat' in place of 'fedora' and hard
coding the releasever but all tries give the 403 error.

Matt

---------
*Matthew Campbell*
Storage and Cloud Strategy