[SGVLUG] Director of Technology job opening for SPUSD

Jess Bermudes jbermudes at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:31:22 PDT 2015

I've actually seen a couple of emails from various conversations over the
last year or two on this list be marked as spam. I didn't know if it was
just my gmail filter being too eager to mark lug emails as spam or if
there's some config option on our mail server that needs to be tweaked.
Strangely enough, it didn't mark Richard's email as spam, but for example,
it marked Scott Packard's post on centos the other day as spam.