[SGVLUG] Reminder: May meeting: Ansible talk @ OpenX on May 14th *NOTE* Earlier start time: 6pm

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue May 12 07:50:13 PDT 2015

Reminder that RSVPs close on Meetup today around 5pm.  Or you can just RSVP through me.   Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested in LUG or Ansible.

We eat & socialize at 6pm. The talk will start around 7pm.  Let's try to finish up by 9pm so our OpenX host doesn't have to stay too late to close up

The June Meetup will be on Docker so we will likely do that at OpenX again if they are agreeable.

I am hoping to go back to Du-Pars for July to feel out the larger dining room & see how that would work for our meeting format.