[SGVLUG] Bad news -- BC is closing and we need a new meeting place - Suggestions

Janet Reinhold janet at futurepkg.com
Fri Mar 20 10:49:16 PDT 2015

Are you all located in Pasadena?

In GLENDORA – the Peppertree Café on Route 66 has a meeting room. It can accommodate your group. It has a screen that pulls down from the ceiling and tables you can lay out for a head table (or speaker’s table) and for a group. It’s free but you need to schedule it. You can ask that they take the lunch orders before your presentation, then serve them afterwards. One of the groups I belong to uses this one & Kathy is waitress.

Another one that I heard about recently was in SAN DIMAS. The IHOP there has a meeting room. I don’t know how it is set up but there is a Writer’s group who uses it, and it too is free but most attendees order lunch there.

Janet in Covina