[SGVLUG] Bad news -- BC is closing and we need a new meeting place

Stan Slonkosky stan.ke6zc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:26:28 PDT 2015

PCC has a rather involved procedure. This would be classified as a civic event.

http://www.pasadena.edu/eventsplanning/

Maybe you could find a computer science professor who could set something up on an informal basis because some students might be interested. There is a computer science club on campus that meets on Thursdays at noon and that would be a place to meet a professor. I can't go to that because I have a music class at that time.

You could go to the Pasadena.edu website, look up the computer science classes and find the professors who teach them and email them and ask if they have any suggestions.

Or maybe Carlyn Maw might have suggestions.

--
Stan Slonkosky

Sent from my iPad