[SGVLUG] Thank you to you all.

Ed ed at agrfx.com
Tue Mar 10 03:29:52 PDT 2015

Hello all SGVLUGERS  and A/V Teamers,

I've been preoccupied with my many projects and largely distracted to
minor (sometimes unnecessary) detail mandated by my OCD, I have not made
the time to THANK YOU ALL!!!   Overdue but sincere Thank You for
allowing me to participate in the A/V Team at SCALE 13x.

I had a great time as I did in SCALE 11x, I really enjoyed meeting the
many new folks and always good seeing the old folks.  It was a great
learning experience for me.  It was great seeing the programs you wrote
for the various aplications used in the control center as were the
various hardware systems you built.

I appreciate the time and space you as a collective allowed for me to
participate.  I give special thanks to the ones that spent individual
time teaching me and sharing your knowledge with me. Also thanks to
those that spent time and engaged with me in deep conversations about
Nutrition, The Weather, Morals and Values to Business and World Economy
to Technological Growth, while we worked or sometimes while we shared
food and drink in the various areas of the hotel.  I want you to know it
was really good for me and I hope you also enjoyed it.

I look forward to volunteering at SCALE 14x and working with you all
again, I look forward to being more useful to the team then as I learn
with time and participation.

Thank you Michael P. and Ilan you both are so busy and preoccupied yet
it is good to know that you have each and everyone of us volunteers in
mind and you go out of your way to make sure that our needs are met and
things run smoothly.

Thank you Lan for the training and explanations.

See you all soon

Take care

Ed

Ed Vernon
edvernon at agrfx.com
323-243-8811

PS I apologize to those that get spammed by this email because we are on
multiple email lists.

---