[SGVLUG] Recap: 20th anniversary meeting #1

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Jul 29 00:51:10 PDT 2015

Hi all,
The planning meeting was attended by me, Michael S., Steven, Adam, Scoops, Carlos L., Jess, John W., and Braddock.  We had a great discussion.

We decided to plan for a family-friendly Saturday evening (4pm to 10pm) with music, food, Linux and open source exhibits, games, and prizes/giveaways.  We are aiming for 50-60 people.

We are looking into possible venues.  Our preferred dates are: Nov 14, Nov 7, and Nov 21.

We will be meeting again in a couple of weeks to review our venue options and how that affects our budget and activities.Steven will report on our status and ideas at the next LUG meeting on August 13th.
We are keeping notes here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uTT0FDb5qo5C019bNr8kp8x1tP1R05I08RZzUO0zCoE/edit?usp=sharing
Anyone can comment on the Google doc.  If you want edit privileges, let me know.
Lan