[SGVLUG] SGVLUG 20 Years Old in November

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Fri Jan 16 15:11:57 PST 2015

Hard to believe it, but SGVLUG will be 20 years old this November.
According to reliable sources, SGVLUG was founded by Gunther
Schleinkofer and other local Linux users on Nov. 11, 1995. We want to
put together some sort of event and early planning is always a good
idea.

I for one would like to have as many people who have been part of the
group through the years there as possible. So if you know of someone who
might be off list and still somewhat local, give them a heads up. If you
have any contact information for such people please send it to me. And
if you are going to SCALE, pass the word along to people you know and
see in passing. Thanks.