[SGVLUG] Trio Stealth tablets to fix

simone bernacchia simonebernacchia at yahoo.it
Sat Jan 10 23:34:32 PST 2015

Greetings at all,  i have a question about a couple tablets Trio stealth 4.3 sitting in my closet; one fall down on its back and is no longer working but its screens is fine, the other fall down from six feet and its screen is shattered but was working OK until the micro USB plot started to give problem and not let the battery charge.

I asked in one of those repair shop to try to salvage what is working of both in order to get a functional tablet but they told me it would cost too much compared to the retail price ($45). As somebody that grown up in avoiding to waste things i wonder if anyone of you can give those tablets a look and try to put together a working one with the pieces.

Simone Bernacchia