[SGVLUG] FWD: Disconnect Camp [May 1-3 2015] Invite/CFP

Ed ed at agrfx.com
Sat Feb 28 02:04:59 PST 2015

I was sent this email by a Null Space Lab member, I thought it worth
sharing with SGVLUG members, so here yo go.

I hope you find it useful

Ed

  * When?
    May 1st-3rd, 2015
  * Where?
    Near Big Bear, Southern California -- Address to be provided via
    email when you purchase a ticket
  * Why?
    To encourage the collaboration, camaraderie and community within the
    information security field.

To see more follow the link to the Disconnect Camp web site below.

Hello all!

I am handing out the public invite to NSL for a first year information
security conference to take place May 1-3, 2015 near Big Bear, California.

This event is very unique from the perspective of normal conferences.We
are doing away with traditional lecture talk tracks, and instead going
for fire-side and/or round table discussions lead by the experts who
make it up for the event. Also, it will be in the wilderness, all meals
are catered and there will be a 24/7 nacho cheese fountain.

The type of person who enjoys engaging and participating at events is
the type of person who would love disconnect camp. The call for
presenters and projects is currently open, you can submit your project
and get a free ticket, if it's really awesome a free cabin to host your
project demos in!

The event will be taking place at a summer camp, which will be
exclusively catering for the event (also their staff will prepare all
meals for attendees.) It will be taking place in the great outdoors,
however it's more glamping than camping.

Website: http://disconnect.camp <http://disconnect.camp/> Invite code:
"nullspacecamp"

Most questions are answered on the website, but if have anything you
want to ask directly feel free to reply and I'll be glad to help answer
anything I can.

Thank you all for your time.

---