[SGVLUG] [SGVHAK] Notes from SCALE

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:02:46 PST 2015

It was great helping out on the A/V team & thank you for having me. I was
so impressed by the massive amount of work you all put in during SCALE but
also before SCALE with those sweet computers. I'll reiterate that it'd be
real cool for ya'll to present  on how u built the podium computers or even
on the really cool plans for next year's A/V control room.

I brought a box of books from O'Reilly over to the LUG booth. Wish I
could've brought more but they ended up being distributed over many more
groups than we initially thought when Josh offered them all to me- no way I
was gonna take that many. It'd be a nice gesture to thank @JoshSimmons &
@OreillyMedia on social media for the gift to the LUG/HAK group.

Cheers.
--miguel