[SGVLUG] Volunteers for SCALE (Feb 18-22)

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Feb 12 23:33:48 PST 2015

Hi all,
As mentioned at tonight's LUG meeting, the Southern California Linux Expo is next week.   Several of us volunteer on the A/V team and we could use more help.
If you like building things, we are having a computer build session at Tux-Lab in Arcadia starting around 5:30pm this Friday.  Email me and I'll give you the direction.  It can be a fun event if there are many hands.  We are building 10 custom computers in custom acrylic cases, which will be installed in the podiums in the rooms where we are recording.   We are at the exciting part where we can actually complete an entire computer and test it.

We do setup on Wednesday.  We will have events on Thursday through Sunday.  You can volunteer for a day or all 4 days.  We want our volunteers to enjoy the conference, so you will have time to attend talks or events.

If you're interested, please check out the following website:http://scale-av.github.io/scale-av-web/

And sign up using this form:http://goo.gl/forms/Dqll3sXwe7
If you have any questions, please ask me.
LanA/V team volunteer wrangler