[SGVLUG] devops job opening

Imran Shaikh elstccmpt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 00:44:02 PDT 2015

Hello guys,

I am a USC alum and a member of USCLUG. I am not sure if this is a good
forum to post for a job opening for Devops. If it is not, please kindly
ignore this message.

Job description:
Seeking a rockstar devops engineer with a systems background. Engineer who
gets kick out of automating everything. An engineer who is not afraid to
try and experiment with new tools and technologies.

Basic knowledge set:

   1. Considers himself a geek.
   2. Open source contributions(if any): Send us your Github id!
   3. Strong Linux/Unix systems knowledge.
   4. Knowledge of MVC architecture.
   5. Scripting knowledge: Perl, Ruby, Shell etc.
   6. Strong analytical skills.
   7. Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
   8. Understanding of traditional and NoSQL databases.

Thanks,
Imran