[SGVLUG] October 9th meeting: Git and GitHub tips and tricks

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:12:32 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Since no one has stepped up with a presentation for the October monthly meeting (October 9th), I am planning on giving a talk on Git and GitHub.  It'll be like one of my usual talks with material of interest to users of all levels.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert on Git or GitHub.  I just took really detailed notes during a GitHub talk and training session.

I'll post an abstract for the Meetup and website when I've had a chance to prepare some material.

Lan

PS Can I get some guarantee of Internet access during the talk?  I'd rather show the actual GitHub site than screenshots.