[SGVLUG] swap meet find: projector

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Sat May 31 14:29:29 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We had fun with the SGVTech TRW Swapmeet Meetup this morning.  I acquired a small Dell MP3200 projector as a backup projector for LUG, in case we need one.  I like it because it's light and small.

On the plus side, it works.  On the minus side, I really should have asked whether they had any accessories for it.  It turns out that it has M1-DA input and had originally come with an M1-A->VGA cable and an M1-A->component cable.   I'm sure Monoprice can solve all my problems, but I thought I should check around to see if anyone has the cable or adapter lying around.

Lan