[SGVLUG] SAVE THE DATE: May 17th for SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:51:43 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I am planning a SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ for Saturday, May 17, 2014.  It will be at my house in the city of San Gabriel.  You, your family, and your friends are invited.

If you're planning on coming, please save the date on your calendars.  I know how busy you all are.

This will NOT be on Meetup, so watch the mailing lists.  More details and requests for RSVPs wil be sent out the week before the BBQ.  It will be the week after the May LUG and a couple of days after a HAK meeting, so plenty of time for reminders.

Please email me privately if you want to help out with the BBQ. I really don't have much in the way of lawn games.  I have this slightly crazy idea of a hackerish BBQ where we can make our own ice cream and soda, but I'll need some help to pull it off.   (Anyone feel comfortable acquiring and handling liquid nitrogen?)   Also, I hope that the HAK will have some incarnation of an air hockey table  + robot done by that time.

Lan