[SGVLUG] MSDS "ultimate" subscription available to eligible startups

Christefano christo at drupal.la
Fri Jun 27 16:13:36 PDT 2014

Hi everybody,

If you're developing software (mobile or web), are in a privately held
startup, and want to reduce your technical and financial costs, check
out the Microsoft BizSpark program. Startups who qualify are invited to
sign up and get the MSDN "ultimate" subscription level for free - and
skip the usual waiting period.

This subscription includes up to $13,000 in developer licenses and $150
/ month in Azure (Windows Server as well as LAMP) web hosting. See
https://droplabs.net/news/droplabs-partners-with-microsoft-bizspark for
all details.

I heard that the BizSpark benefits are changing on July 1st, so sign up
ASAP. I signed up on Wednesday for a startup I'm in and have already
downloaded some development tools and spun up a couple Ubuntu servers.
This is a great program and I hope everyone who needs it can apply in time.

 ~ Christefano

ps. Droplabs is also a member of the Arroyo SECO Time Bank and we're
working to get our members Annual Metro Passes up to 80% off. Check out
https://droplabs.net/deals for how to apply for that, too.

  Christefano Reyes | Organizer & Drupal Adventure Guide
  954-CHRISTO (954-247-4786) | https://Drupal.org/user/104
  855-LADRUPAL (855-523-7872) | https://Drupal.LA | @GLADrupal
  Greater Los Angeles Drupal | Events, Community & Business Resources